The Dunes Beach House is located on the North Shore in the village of Darnley, Prince Edward Island on the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
A waterfront property abutting one of highest sand dunes on PEI with the beach just 200 feet from house.
From the Confederation Bridge 50 km/31 miles
From Charlottetown Airport 60 km/37 miles
From Wood Island Ferry 127 km/79 miles
FROM THE CONFEDERATION BRIDGE:
• Take Rt. #1, merging to Rt. #1A to Summerside.
• At 14.7 mi. (23.5 km) go straight at sign to Kensington.
• At 15.7 mi (25 km) turn right onto Rt. #2 to Kensington.
• At 21mi (33.6 km) turn left onto Rt. #20 North to Malpeque.
• At 27.6 mi. (44 km) turn right toward Darnley, remaining on Rt. #20.
• Go over the bridge and at 30.7 mi (49 km) turn left onto Penderosa Rd.
• Follow Penderosa Rd. to the end, bear left at the Y intersection onto
Sand Dune Dr.
• At the end of Sand Dune Dr., turn right onto the dirt road for about 2
blocks to #161 Island Beach Drive (picket fence and shed).
FROM CHARLOTTETOWN AIRPORT:
• Take Rt. #2 West toward Hunter River, until you get to Kensington.
• In Kensington continue straight onto Rt. #20 North to Malpeque.
Follow the directions as described above for travel from Kensington.
Click one of the links below for a fully customizable map with driving directions from any location:
Windows Live Local
Google Maps Canada
Other points of Interest:
Kensington 16 km/10 miles
Summerside 26 km/16 miles
Cavendish 30 km/18 miles
Borden-Carlton (the Confederation Bridge) 50 km/31 miles
43 Cowell Street
Plainville, MA 02762